Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 13.30 – 22.00
We are currently recruiting an experienced FLT driver to join our team working from our new warehouse based at Elm Point on the Wrexham Industrial Estate.
A valid VNA licence would be an advantage but not essential as additional training will be provided.
Your working week will be 42.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 13.30 – 22.00 with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day.
The position will report to the warehouse manager.
• To be responsible for the correct loading and unloading of vehicles as advised by Shipping Office personnel.
• To ensure that goods are stored correctly and in compliance with current company regulations and standards.
• To ensure the accurate recording of stock quantities and locations through the correct use and understanding of the Warehouse Management Systems.
• To ensure goods are accurately located into the racking system.
• To ensure goods are accurately picked from the racking system.
Additional training for this position will be provided.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A valid counterbalance certificate
• Be professional and presentable at all times
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills
• Good communicator
• Own Transport
• Computer Literate
• Good time keeping
• Attendance Bonus
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Full Uniform